Sunday, January 19, 2014

N BREW @ MIDVALLEY!

#throwback!

nitrogen ice cream!!
Heard this before?
To be frank, this is my FIRST TIME trying this!
I knew that there is another branch at Sunway but I never tried it!
Because of..... the PRICE
Actually, not really expensive, it is just that I "assumed" that it is pricey!
So don't dare to try!

Why I tried now?
haha... Because my dad is with me! (My awesome ATM machine, Joking! )

dad + me!!



The staff is busy making my ice cream!!
Actually, you can see smoke coming out!
SPECIAL!



Crème Brulee ice cream for my DAD!
it is nice!
but honestly, i don't taste any difference from normal ice cream!
But, nitrogen ice cream is said to be healthier! =)



Guess what is this??
right, h20! WATER!
this is FOC! 


Daddy is acting me!
the post that i used!
haha =)


my Gula Melaka Avocado
initially i only ordered a single scope! 
but they give me one for FREE!
so good!
thank you!






No comments:

Post a Comment